Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: “Heartbeet” salad
Media Tasting at True True Pizza
Posted on July 6, 2017 by stenoodie
True True Pizza just opened their newest location on the ever popular Queen Street West near Augusta Avenue (456 Queen St W) in Toronto! The very first time that I tried a bite of True True Pizza was a year … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged "Heartbeet" salad, "The Honeymoon" Sandwich, 456 Queen St W, @EatTrueTrue twitter, baked in two minutes, Boylan Root Beer Racinette, chocolate cookie, downtown, food blog, foodie, gluten free pizzas Toronto, Hunt & Peck pizza, long shaped pizzas, pizza parlours in Toronto, pizzas, restaurant review, The Blue Sally, The Blue Sally pizza, Toronto, Toronto food bloggers, True True menu, True True Pizza, True True Pizza menu, True True Pizza menu and prices, True True Pizza Pressed Sandwiches, True True Pizza Queen Street, True True Pizza salads, True True Queen, Two pizzas in one | 3 Comments