Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mango Lassi
Yelp Elite Event: “We Are Family at Aunty’s Kitchen”
Last night, I had the pleasure of attending a Yelp Elite Event at a new-ish Pakistani casual restaurant called Aunty’s Kitchen in Mississauga. A Yelp Elite Event is an invite-only event where the organizers of Yelp GTA select Yelp Elite … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 6039 Erin Mills Pkwy, @auntys_kitchen twitter, @yelpGTA twitter, Auntie's Kitchen dessert naan, Aunty's Kitchen, Aunty's Kitchen Mississauga On, Butter Chicken with Naan, Cheese Naan, chicken boti, food blog, food blogger, foodie, free wifi, Karachi kababs, Mango Lassi, Mississauga, Nihari Poutine, Nutella Oreo Naan, Pakistani, Pakistani restaurants in Mississauga, Pindi ribs, Tandoori Chicken, Toronto food blogger, Uncle's Platter, Yelp Elite Event Leave a comment