Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Miami dock
For our fifth night on board the Norwegian Getaway seven-day cruise ship, we decided to eat at a specialty restaurant for dinner instead of at one of the main dining rooms like Tropicana, Taste, or Savor like we had already … Continue reading
Our fourth night of dinner on board the seven-day Norwegian Getaway Cruise was at Savor Dining Room at 5:30 p.m. We were early again this time and finished dinner service by 7:15 p.m. So awesome! Savor Dining Room was located right across … Continue reading
On the third night of our stay on the Norwegian Getaway Cruise ship, we went to the Taste Dining room for dinner. Taste was one of the three main dining rooms on the ship. Again, just like the first two … Continue reading
This blog post details the dinner that we had on the first night of our seven-day cruise on the Norwegian Getaway Cruise ship in the Tropicana Room! We had docked on February 7, 2016 at the Port of Miami and were … Continue reading