Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: outdoor
The other day, I posted a picture for the Weekly Photo Challenge about my experience doing stand-up paddle boarding but I haven’t blogged about it yet. Now that I’m done my detox and back to my regular “schedule” of blogging … Continue reading
The example picture for this week’s photo challenge of Adventure! shows two people partaking in stand up paddling. I actually did that this past weekend too! However, I don’t want to show that picture although it was a heck of … Continue reading
My friends and I took a quick peek at the 2nd annual Toronto Japanese Summer Festival, Matsuri, that was happening downtown on the summery day of July 27. The weather was really nice with a slight breeze and very, very … Continue reading
Here’s a small highlight of a restaurant that we visited when we spent our Victoria Day weekend at Centre Island (or Ward’s Island specifically). I know, I know… Victoria Day has long passed since it was in the last Monday … Continue reading
This past weekend’s CraveTO — Ignite your Senses food festival was more amazing than I expected. This is my now fourth time attending an outdoor food festival and it could not have happened in better weather and food selections.