Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: spring roll
I have to highlight this little popup restaurant/shop which is in the food court of First Markham Place. You wouldn’t think food court food to be outstanding (also this place), but this place called Yan’s Cook is a place I … Continue reading
During our one-hour lunch break from the WebCenters training with Greg, we drove across the street to where Pho Pad Thai was. It’s a restaurant in the same plaza as Hong Kong Style Cafe and Mi-Ne Sushi and is run … Continue reading
For our birthday lunch, Angel and I dined at Little Bangkok Thai Cuisine. It’s a little known restaurant that resides in a small homey plaza on Main Street Markham. I discovered it since it was one of the restaurants listed … Continue reading
My mom and I were in this area of the neighborhood up at Elgin Mills and Leslie and decided to try out this small Chinese HK-style cafe that I’ve noticed residing in the same plaza as the Sunset Grill. It … Continue reading