Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: lunch
After a very rewarding experience distributing sandwiches to the needy, we ventured to Kinton Ramen 5 for some lunch! It was a relatively chilly day and the perfect gloomy day for some nice hot bowls of ramen! Up to this … Continue reading
This is quickly going to become one of my favourite restaurants in the Markham area! 😀 After a Friday massage session, my mom and I headed over to Fish Legend (沸腾鱼乡 in Chinese) to check it out for lunch — we had … Continue reading
I went to a great Sichuan Chinese restaurant today and it’s clear that whenever I go to a great restaurant and marvel at the food, there’s no other feeling but joy and gratefulness. This was a new restaurant, a new … Continue reading
Today is the second day of Winterlicious 2016 and was my first Winterlicious meal of the season (and only one this year). Unfortunately, we found out that the first restaurant that we had intended to visit didn’t offer a prix fixe … Continue reading