Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Steamed dumplings with vegetables & Chinese yam
Dim Sum at Sichuan Garden
Sept 25, 2016 – Sichuan Garden 川淮居 We had dim sum here at Sichuan Garden located inside the New Town Plaza in Sha Tin in Hong Kong. We ordered a LOT of food to share! All of the food was really good. 🙂 … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged Baked pineapple buns with barbecued pork, Boiled okra, Braised conpoy with hairy gourd, Chinese, Deep-fried mud carp balls served with clam sauce, Dim sum, food blog, foodie, Hong Kong, Mini egg tarts, Pan-fried green pepper with eggplant & minced shrimp paste, restaurant review, Sha Tin, Shop 801C 8/F. New Town Plaza 18 Sha Tin Centre Street, Sichuan Garden, Sichuan Garden Dim sum, Sichuan Garden Dim sum order sheet, Sichuan Garden dim sum prices, Sichuan Garden entrance 8th floor, Sichuan Garden Sha Tin, Smoked fish, Steamed crab roe & pork dumplings, Steamed dumplings with vegetables & Chinese yam, Steamed egg sponge cakes, Steamed mashed taro balls, Water chestnut cakes, 川淮居, 沙田沙田正街18號新城市廣場一期8樓801C號 Leave a comment