Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 19mths, 3weeks old: Crackers fiend, “Happy birthday” song
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Boil Bar
The last stop of our restaurant hopping tour was to The Boil Bar at the Annex. We’ve been talking about visiting so that Ken could try the deep fried soft shell crab cocktail for a while and after walking on Bloor … Continue reading
This past Saturday, I was invited to a media tasting event at the Grand Opening event of The Boil Bar in downtown Toronto. Having had success in their uptown store, The Boil Bar has expanded a flagship store near the … Continue reading