Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 4, 2013
Spicy Chicken Wings at Home of Hot Taste
This was my second time visiting “Home of Hot Taste” in Thornhill. I had trouble remembering what the name of this Korean chicken-based eatery was since almost everything in the restaurant is written in Korean. I wanted to eat here … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged chicken wings, food blog, foodie, Fried chicken, Fusion Fried Egg, Home of Hot Taste, kimchi, Korean food, restaurant review, Spicy fried chicken, Thornhill, Yonge Street 5 Comments