Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 20, 2013
Colours of Hope: Completing My First 5K
I did my first ever 5K yesterday as part of the Canadian Cancer Society Colours of Hope 5K event! When I first received the e-mail from the Canadian Cancer Society about the event back in September, I knew wanted to … Continue reading
Posted in Fitness, New Experiences, Philanthropy Tagged 5K, active, Canadian Cancer Society, charity, coloured powder, Colours of Hope 2013, fun, Health, Humber College, run, sponsor, Toronto 7 Comments