Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 16, 2013
Yummy Yummy at Fin Izakaya [Defunct]
Today, for the first time ever, I ate at a restaurant all by myself! Up until this point, I’ve always dined with at least one other person out in public and the thought of eating alone always made me a … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged @FinIzakaya, black sesame ice cream, Fin Izakaya, food blog, foodie, Fried chicken, ice de macaron, izakaya, Japanese, Karaage, macaron, midtown, Pork Katsu Cutlets, restaurant review, tapas, Toronto, Yonge & Eglinton 8 Comments