Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu — Korean Restaurant
This is one of the busiest Korean restaurants in the Yonge-Finch area in Toronto. It’s essentially in Koreatown since most of the eateries and entertainment are Korean-owned. A group of us from the Mon Sheong group met up tonight … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 5445 Yonge Street, banchan, Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu, food blog, foodie, Korean cuisine, Korean side dishes, raw egg, restaurant review, soon tofu, Toronto, Yonge & Finch 6 Comments
Protected: Excited and nervous!
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Posted in Steno Enter your password to view comments.