Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: filet mignon
I had the pleasure to dine in at the Toronto location of Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ last Friday with my boo. According to Wikipedia, Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ (牛角 gyū kaku, “bull’s horn”) is a chain of Japanese yakiniku restaurants specializing in Japanese … Continue reading
Betty and I tried out O.Noir. This restaurant has been talked about for ages and has been on my to-eat list for ages too. When I spotted a Groupon being offered, I immediately took the chance to purchase it. We … Continue reading