Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
- 120 weeks – no more jaundice visits; eat, sleep, poo
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 6, 2017
Sept 28, 2016 – Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert 許留山 in Tsim Sha Tsui. This is just one of the many, many ubiquitous Hui Lau Shan branches in the Hong Kong vicinity. They serve desserts, traditional ones as well as … Continue reading