Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 17, 2017
Craft Beers at the Crafty Coyote
Posted on January 17, 2017 by stenoodie
After watching A Tale of Samurai Cooking at the Hot Docs Cinema, we were looking for a place to eat on Bloor Street West and ventured into Crafty Coyote after spotting that they had a Seafood Board that looked really good … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 511 Bloor St W, @CraftyCoyoteTO twitter, ale house, ale houses in Toronto, Bars in Toronto, beer flights, Bloor Street West restaurants, craft beer in Toronto, craft beers, Crafty Coyote, Crafty Coyote brunch menu, Crafty Coyote dinner menu, food blog, foodie, Grilled Seafood Board, Harbord Village, La Chouffe Strong Belgian Blonde Ale, pub, restaurant review, Restaurants with beer flights Toronto, suggested craft beer pairings, Toronto | 1 Comment