Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: January 11, 2017
Cross Bridge Noodles at A! Xiang
Posted on January 11, 2017 by stenoodie
My dining experience at A! Xiang was a terrible, terrible one from start to finish. A! Xiang is a newly opened restaurant in Markham located at the Commerce Gate Plaza at Highway 7 near Commerce Valley Drive West. A! Xiang takes … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 505 Highway 7 E Suite 65, a! Xiang, a! Xiang commerce gate, A! Xiang Hwy 7 reviews, A! Xiang Menu sheet and prices, a! Xiang reviews, bad restaurant reviews, Chinese, cross bridge noodles, Cross bridge rice noodles, Duck Soup and Preserved Vegetable Rice Noodle, 過橋米線, food blog, foodie, Markham, restaurant review, Signature Cross Bridge Rice Noodle, Yunnan rice noodles | 5 Comments