Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: desserts
After our brunch at Alchemy Coffee just a couple of minutes away from Langham Square, Priscilla and I went to Millie Café to try out their infamous Mille Crêpe cakes. Millie Café is fairly newly opened and I had been wanting … Continue reading
Thanks to @cfooodie and Butter Avenue who were hosting a contest during the winter holidays, I was able to win myself a box of macarons from Butter Avenue! Yay! 😀 I had known about and seen this pastisserie that sold … Continue reading
Oct 1, 2016 – Yee Shun Milk Company 港澳義順牛奶公司 In the late afternoon before dinner, we passed by Yee Shun Milk Company in Jordan and I just had to go in to try a bowl of their 雙皮奶 “double skin milk” dessert.