Textures: I remember putting my feet through these soft and wavy shelves of moss when I went camping for the first time in July 2012. It was a group camping trip with the Mon Sheong Youth Group at Rock Point Provincial Park & Lake Erie. It was so hot that day when we got to the campsite that all activities were postponed and everyone just went to the beach to cool off. I enjoyed walking through these. There were tiny blue fish swimming between our feet and legs when we were in the water.
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Breakfast at Maha’s Egyptian Brunch
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
Top Posts & Pages