Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 6, 2017
Birthday Celebrations at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament!
Posted on November 6, 2017 by stenoodie
November 5, 2017: For the babe’s big birthday bash this year, we celebrated at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament! Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament has been around in Toronto for many years and is a franchise that exists in the … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 10 Dufferin St, @medievalTimes twitter, @TORONTOcastle twitter, Birthday Celebrations at Medieval Times, dinner and a show Toronto, fun birthday dinners, kids birthday celebration ideas, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament food, Medieval Times drinks menu, Medieval Times food menu, Medieval Times Toronto reviews, places to bring your significant other for a birthday celebration, Toronto, Toronto birthday dinners | Leave a comment