Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 12, 2017
Rice Noodle Rolls and Congee at Yin Ji Chang Fen!
Posted on November 12, 2017 by stenoodie
November 11, 2017: Yesterday, we went to Yin Ji Chang Fen for their rice noodle rolls and congee. This is a restaurant that has been popping up on my Instagram feed since it opened sometime this year. It’s a franchise … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 7010 Warden Ave #17-18, Chinese, congee and rice noodle rolls in Markham, 銀記腸粉, food blog, foodie, Guangzhou style rice noodle roll, Ji Fen Warden, Marinated Pork & Beef with Chives Rice Noodle Roll, Markham, Minced Beef Congee, Plain Rice Noodle Roll, Pork Blood Jello Congee, restaurant review, rice noodle rolls Warden, Warden and Steeles congee, Yin Ji Chang Fen, Yin Ji Chang Fen congee, Yin Ji Chang Fen Markham, Yin Ji Chang Fen reviews, Yin Ji Chang Fen rice noodle roll menu prices, Yin Ji Chang Fen rice noodle rolls | 3 Comments