Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 9, 2017
Tasting at Woodstone Eatery in Markham
November 6, 2017: I attended a DKLoEvent tasting event at Woodstone Eatery this past Monday. Woodstone Eatery is a Asian fusion restaurant that features Hong Kong style food with Macanese, Vietnamese, and Thai influences. (I remember that this used to … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 10 Apple Creek Blvd, Baked Chicken in Portuguese Sauce on Rice, Cheesy Baked BBQ Pork on Rice with Fried Egg, crème brûlée, food blog, foodie, Macanese, Macanese food in Markham, Macao Cod Fish Potato Ball, Macao's Famous Spicy BBQ Chicken Steak with Potatoes, Mango Sago, Mango Sago dessert, Markham, media tasting, Pumpkin Soup with bacon bits, Raspberry Soda, restaurant review, Signature French Toast, Special Assorted Platter of Appetizers, Woodstone Apple Creek, Woodstone Eatery, Woodstone Eatery food reviews, Woodstone Markham Leave a comment