Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 21, 2017
Sukiyaki, Donburi, and Udon at Ken Oh
Posted on November 21, 2017 by stenoodie
November 21, 2017: There are so many restaurants on Dundas Street that I have yet to try. Tonight, Grace and I tried out Ken Oh. It’s a restaurant that serves Japanese “spaghetti” or udon and rice bowls. There were a … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 183 Dundas St W, Beef Sukiyaki Nabe, Buta Don, food blog, foodie, Fried chicken, Japanese, Japanese udon restaurant Toronto, Ken Oh, Ken Oh Dundas, Ken Oh food reviews, Ken Oh Japanese restaurant, Ken Oh menu and prices, restaurant review, Spring egg, Toronto, Toronto food blogger | 3 Comments