Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 20, 2017
Butter Baker’s Grand Opening on November 24! (Plus Gingerbread Man Croissants!)
Butter Baker, the new pastry bakery featuring French confectionery cooking from the minds of Butter Avenue, is set to have their Grand Opening this Friday, November 24, 2017 at their shop at 120 Dundas Street (near Dundas Square)! Their intersection … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 120 Dundas Street West, Butter Baker, Butter Baker address, Butter Baker croissants, Butter Baker gingerbread man croissants, Butter Baker grand opening, Butter Baker holiday croissants, cream cheese crème inside croissant, Gingerbread Man Croissant, Gingerbread Man Croissants from Butter Baker, Gingerbread Man Latte, Gingerbread Man on Croissant, Toasted marshmallows on croissant, Toronto, Toronto bakeries 2 Comments