Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: second floor
I’ve been a loyal customer of Jenny’s Beauty Spa for over four years now. The first time I actually went to this place for facials was over 10 years ago when I was still a preteen or teenager. A friend … Continue reading
Sometimes, simple is best… or maybe not 100% of the time (as you’ll see in the following blog post why XD). In the second floor of Pacific Mall, in the food court, there is a vendor called Potato Noodle Soup … Continue reading
For an afternoon brunch, we went to Federal Palace for dim sum and noodles. This is a restaurant in Yau Ma Tei that spans the 3rd to 5th floor. The food here was mediocre to good, but it’s hard to say … Continue reading
My family and I had dinner at King Dragon Cuisine specifically because it had a lobster dinner special going on at the time. It’s a really fancy-looking and high-end Chinese restaurant that is on the second floor at Commerce Gate in … Continue reading