Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Fish Balls & Sliced Fish Cakes with Noodles in Soup
Afternoon Tea items at Crown Café (皇冠冰室)
Posted on January 17, 2019 by stenoodie
January 16, 2019: We dropped into Crown Café (皇冠冰室) in Mong Kok for some food. It’s a Hong Kong style cafe. This one was very large and modern with tons of tables inside. We ordered the
Posted in Food | Tagged Afternoon Tea menu, Crown Café, Crown Café 皇冠冰室, Crown Café Hong Kong, Crown Café Hong Kong menu and prices, 皇冠冰室, deep fried fish skin, Egg Tart, Fish Balls & Sliced Fish Cakes with Noodles in Soup, food blogger, foodie, Hong Kong, Hong Kong food blogger, Hong Kong foodie, Hong Kong style cafes, No.38 Soy Street Mong Kok Shop A C D & E G/F, restaurant review | 1 Comment