Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hong Far Cafe Richmond Hill
Dinner at Hong Far Hong Kong Cafe
Posted on July 30, 2017 by stenoodie
I have no photos for this restaurant. 😀 For a simple celebratory dinner, we went to Hong Far Hong Kong Cafe located inside the Richlane Mall at Leslie and 16th Avenue in Richmond Hill last night. The food was Cantonese style … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 9425 Leslie St, Cantonese, Chinese, Chinese restaurants in Richmond Hill, Chinese set dinners, Chinese take-out 10% off Richmond Hill, 鴻發, food blog, foodie, Fried Oyster Pancake, Hong Far Cafe Richmond Hill, Hong Far Hong Kong Cafe, Hong Far Hong Kong Cafe combo menu, Hong Far Hong Kong Cafe menu and prices, restaurants inside Richlane Mall, Richlane Mall, Richmond Hill, Shrimps & Cashew Nuts, Toronto food blogger | 2 Comments