Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Cantonese
Last weekend, we came here for lunch with Ken’s family. Chi’s Congee & Noodle House is a standard Cantonese restaurant that serves rice, noodles, congee, stir-fried dishes, soups, and the like. It’s located in the busy and popular Golden Square … Continue reading
A frequent place I go to for Chinese comfort food is Congee Wong. Don’t be fooled by the name that this friendly Chinese restaurant only offers congee as it hosts a huge array of Cantonese noodles, rice, and snacks. It’s … Continue reading
The following is a detailed recount of the experience that I had job shadowing Jade King. Last year when I met up with stenographer extraordinaire Jade King, I wasn’t able to job shadow her as planned. Instead, we were able … Continue reading