Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Housemade Spicy Oil
Last night, I had the pleasure to dine at one of the newest hot pot restaurants in Markham called Spicy Mafia! Spicy Mafia is located at 20 Gibson Drive and takes over the spot where HOPO used to be. Spicy … Continue reading →