Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Shanghai Dim Sum
Shanghai Dim Sum in Scarborough
For lunch on a weekday, my mom and I visited Shanghai Dim Sum located in Scarborough in Toronto. Shanghai Dim Sum actually has two other locations; one in Richmond Hill and the other one also in Scarborough. True to their … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 4401 Sheppard Avenue East, Beef Brisket Noodle in Soup, Burger with Beef and Parsley, food blog, foodie, restaurant review, Scarborough, Shanghai, Shanghai Dim Sum, Shanghai Dim Sum restaurant review, Shanghai food in Scarborough, Shanghai Style Salty Soy Milk, Shanghainese food, Toronto, where to find Shanghai food in Toronto 1 Comment