Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: team-building
The first time that I went treetop trekking was last year in Blue Mountain as part of the summer retreat with the Mon Sheong Youth Group. I still remember the trip fondly where we were escorted by a private bus … Continue reading
I was honoured and pleased to be able to attend a pre-opening party at Ballers’ Bistro in Mississauga. Ballers’ Bistro is the first restaurant in Canada to offer snookball entertainment! If you don’t know what snookball is, it’s basically a … Continue reading
There are so many fun activities and social events that you can do around the city, one of which is archery tag! I’ve seen so many friends post their pictures after playing at various archery tag locations around the city … Continue reading