Don’t you just love seeing these signs? It means that you’re travelling and on the journey to go to a different location. I love travelling and it’s pretty fun to see these signs on the highway as you pass them by on your road trip and see yourself getting closer and closer to the destination. This weekend, we’re going on a EC Family Road Trip!!!! Ah, I’m pretty excited! Looking forward to seeing these signs as we head towards north to Wasaga Beach. 🙂
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages