Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 18, 2015
Desserts at Symposium Cafe (North York)
After our meal at Ajisen Ramen, we headed next door (literally two steps away) to Symposium Cafe where we had dessert and drinks. I have also been to Symposium Cafe before, but at another location and for lunch. This time, … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 5221 Yonge St, @CafeSymposium, Carrot Cake, Dessert, food blog, foodie, Fudge Brownie Cheesecake, North York, restaurant review, Sky High Carrot Cake, Symposium Cafe, Toronto, Western, Yonge 2 Comments