Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 31, 2015
Brunch at Inspire Restaurant
This was a fantastic morning. Thanks to Jessica and Victor for inviting me to this spectacular brunch at Inspire restaurant! ^_^ They had visited this restaurant on quiet Main Street Markham beforehand and really enjoyed their food; so much so … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 144 Main St Markham N, brunch, butter croissant, Canadian, Chicken & Waffles, Chinese, Chinese-Canadian, Duck Confit Fries, Eggs Bennies, food blog, foodie, fusion, honey glazed pork belly, Inspire Restaurant, lunch, Main Street Markham, Main Street North, Markham, Panko Scotch Egg, Pork Belly Bun, restaurant review 8 Comments