Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 13, 2015
Pastel Creperie & Dessert House (Yonge/Finch location)
Yay! I finally got to try out this place! Pastel Creperie & Dessert House has been on my to-eat-at-list for a while now. We finally had a chance to come here after Jen and I decided that this would be … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 5417 Yonge Street, best crepes in Toronto, cheesecake, Cheesecake Factory, Chocolate Crepe, Chocolate Oreo Parfait, crepes, Dessert, drinks, Finch, food blog, foodie, free wifi, New York cheesecake, North York, parfait, Pastel Creperie & Dessert House, restaurant review, sweets, Toronto, Yonge 3 Comments