Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 9, 2015
A Milestone and a talk on #Hashtags
A year ago, I would never have thought that I’d be speaking publicly in front of over 300 young entrepreneurs at the North York City Hall. It’s so interesting to see where life takes you, and so far on this … Continue reading
Posted in Learning, New Experiences Tagged comfort zone, confidence, fear of public speaking, growth, presentations, public speaking, self-improvement, stage, stage fright 5 Comments