Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 16, 2015
Cinco De Mayo & Birthday Celebration at Mexican Amigos
I think this is my first official time celebrating Cinco De Mayo! Cinco De Mayo is a celebration in the states and Mexico every year May 5th on the calendar rolls around. Before this, you’ll also hear people post jokes and … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 865 York Mills Rd, @mexicanamigos, bad service, birthday celebration, cake cutting fee, Chimichanga, chips, Chorizo, Cinco De Mayo, deep-fried burrito, dinner, food blog, foodie, May 5th, Mexican, Mexican Amigos, North York, refried black beans, restaurant review, shredded cheese, slow service, Toronto, Zapata's 9 Layer Dip 3 Comments