Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 11, 2015
Desserts at Dessert Kitchen
Dessert Kitchen is a restaurant at Warden and Highway 7 in Markham that serves many varieties of Western and Asian desserts as well as lunches and dinners. I wanted to dine out for desserts and this place was the one … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 3623 Hwy 7 East Unit 106, @dessertkitchen, cash only, chinese traditional desserts, crème brûlée, 糖潮, Dessert Kitchen, desserts, dinner, egg pudding, egg shells, food blog, foodie, free wifi, green tea crème brûlée, Highway 7, late night, Mango Molten, Markham, restaurant review, Stewed Whole Pear, sweets, Warden 5 Comments