Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 23, 2015
Sense Modern Japanese [Defunct]
I’ve been eyeing this restaurant ever since it opened in at First Markham Place a couple of months ago. Sense Modern Japanese looks highly sophisticated from the exterior and at first I thought it was an all-you-can-eat Japanese cuisine restaurant. … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 3235 Hwy 7 E, Asian, First Markham Place, FMP, food blog, foodie, Highway 7, Japanese, lunch sets, Markham, miso soup, restaurant review, salad, sashimi, Sense Modern Japanese, squid sashimi, surf clam, sushi 2 Comments