Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 26, 2015
Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Markham location)
It wasn’t until I looked up more about this fast-food burger chain that I learned that they actively use and promote peanut oil in their fryers. They even serve peanuts at their stores. You can take a small paper carton … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged @Five_Guys, burgers, Cajun fries, chain, Five Guys, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, food blog, foodie, fries, hamburgers, Highway 7, Little Cheeseburger, Markham, peanut oil, peanuts, restaurant review, Uptown Markham 7 Comments