Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 12, 2015
Congee Queen (Don Mills/Lawrence location)
It’s funny that I found myself at another location of Congee Queen so soon after I had just ate at the Agincourt location. After we finished a beautiful spring hike in Sunnybrook Park and Edwards Garden, we trekked back to Shops … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 895 Lawrence Ave E Unit 8, Cantonese chow mein, Chinese, Clam, Congee Queen, Crab Meat & Seaweed Salad, dinner, dishes, Don Mills, food blog, foodie, Lawrence, Mustard Green & Salted Egg Hot Pot Congee, North York, restaurant review, Snow Pea Leaf with King Mushroom, Spicy Softshell Crab Fried Rice, Szechuan Style Tiger Shrimp, Teriyaki Seafood Ramen in Osaka Style, Toronto 4 Comments