Temporary: How fitting during this time of year that the fall leaves are what’s relevant to this week’s theme. Looking outside, there are a few trees that still have their summer greens but for the most part, this is the time of the year where nearly every tree that changes its leaves’ colours has dropped them to the ground after the weekend’s rain and wind. Before that though, the precious two weeks or so of beautiful fall foliage are seen and loved by all. They are fleeting views and difficult to savour over a long period of time. They must be appreciated in the present. It is a temporary beauty but one that we know will return year after year. <End pontification.> 😛
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages