Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 30, 2019
Visiting Katz’s Deli & Corned Beef Emporium before it closes May 31, 2019
April 27, 2019: After cleaning up the Don and freshening up at home, we went to Katz’s Deli & Corned Beef Emporium, established in 1970, to get a first and final taste of their famed sandwiches before they are set … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 3300 Dufferin St, @KatzsDeliTO twitter, Banana Cake, Chicken Soup with matzo ball, corned beef sandwiches Toronto, dill pickles with corned beef sandwiches, foodie, Freshly shaved corned beef sandwiches, Katz's corned beef sandwiches Toronto, Katz's Deli & Corned Beef Emporium, Katz's Deli and Corned Beef Emporium, North York, restaurant review, tongue sandwich on rye bread, Toronto food blogger 1 Comment