Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 18, 2019
Brunch at Le Papillon On Front
Posted on April 18, 2019 by stenoodie
March 30, 2019: After experiencing some optical illusions, we were famished and arrived for our brunch reservation at Le Papillon on Front, a French restaurant. Le Papillon is a French restaurant serving Toronto since 1974 (wow, such a long history!) … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged @PapillonOnFront twitter, Brunch menu at Le Papillon On Front, Butterfly restaurant on Front Street, escargots, food blog, foodie, French, French Crêpes, French restaurants, Le Papillon On Front, Le Papillon On Front brunch, Le Papillon On Front brunch menu and prices, restaurant review, restaurants on Front Street, St. Laurent Crêpe, Toronto, Toronto French restaurants, Toronto's oldest restaurants, Tourtière Maison, Tourtiere Maison meat pie, traditional Quebecois meat pie | Leave a comment