Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 26, 2019
Chefs Plate: Mediterranean Quinoa & Sweet Potato Patties
April 18, 2019: The third Chefs Plate meal of this week’s shipment is the Mediterranean Quinoa & Sweet Potato Patties with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce. Chefs Plate allows you to choose from a weekly changing menu of dishes, delivers you the fresh … Continue reading
Posted in Chef's Plate, cooking Tagged @ChefsPlateCA twitter, baby greens and roasted red pepper salad, Chef's Plate, chefs plate 4 free meals, chefs plate free food, Chefs Plate meal at home, Chefs Plate meal recipes, free meals from Chefs Plate, home cooking, how to make quinoa and sweet potato patties, how to make quinoa patties, how to make quinoa recipes, how to make yogurt cucumber sauce, Mediterranean Quinoa & Sweet Potato Patties ingredients, Mediterranean Quinoa & Sweet Potato Patties with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce, Mediterranean Quinoa and Sweet Potato Patties Leave a comment