Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 17, 2019
Our Visit to The Museum of Illusions in Toronto
March 30, 2019: The Museum of Illusions is a fun interactive museum for all ages that features trick-eye exhibits and optical illusions. It’s located on Front Street in downtown Toronto and newly opened since late 2018. A lot of the … Continue reading
Posted in Life Tagged 132 Front St E, Chair illusion in Museum of Illusions Toronto, day activities in downtown Toronto, first date downtown Toronto ideas, ideas for a first date in Toronto, illusion rooms in Museum of Illusions Toronto, mirrors in Museum of Illusions Toronto, Museum of Illusions, Museum of Illusions a millenial's dream, Museum of Illusions Toronto Canada, optical illusions in Toronto, photos galore, Reversed Room in Museum of Illusions Toronto, spinning tunnel in Museum of Illusions Toronto, Things to do in Toronto, Toronto, Toronto sightseeing ideas, Toronto things to do, tourist in Toronto, trick eye museum Toronto 3 Comments