Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 3, 2019
Dinner at Cactus Club Cafe (First Canadian Place)
Posted on April 3, 2019 by stenoodie
March 28, 2019: Two friends and I arranged to have dinner here at Cactus Club Café. This location of Cactus Club Café is located in the heart of the Financial District in Toronto on the upper level of First Canadian … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 77 Adelaide St W, @cactusclubcafe twitter, Bay and Adelaide restaurants, Butternut Squash Ravioli, Cactus Club, Cactus Club Café, Cactus Club Café food reviews, Cactus Club Café menu and prices, Cactus Club Café shareables menu and prices, Cactus Club Café Toronto, Cactus Club Cafe First Canadian Place, Caramel Chocolate Mousse, Chef Rob Feenie, Chimichurri Guacamole, Crispy Tofu Bowl, Financial District, Financial District restaurants, food blog, foodie, restaurant review, restaurants near Bay and Adelaide, Toronto, Toronto food blogger, Tuna Stack | Leave a comment