Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
Butter Chicken Roti at York Mills
Posted on April 28, 2019 by stenoodie
April 26, 2019: Butter Chicken Roti has a location at York Mills and Don Mills. They are a fast casual restaurant serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian roti and rice dishes. Thanks to Patrick of @feedmyphone, I was able to try … Continue reading →
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food | Tagged 861 York Mills Rd Unit #7, @buterchikenroti twitter, butter chicken in Toronto, Butter Chicken Roti, Butter Chicken Roti at York Mills, butter chicken roti in Toronto, Butter Chicken Roti locations in Toronto, Butter Chicken Roti menu and prices, Butter Chicken Roti takeout menu and prices, Butter Chicken Roti York Mills menu and prices, fast casual Indian food in Toronto, food blog, food blogger, good takeout Indian food in Toronto, Gulab Jamun, Indian, Indian food in Toronto, Jalfrezi Rice, lamb and vegetables with curry and rice, Mango Lassi, Rasmalai, Signature Butter Chicken Roti, Toronto food bloggers, where to eat butter chicken wraps in Toronto, York Mills | 2 Comments