Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: exercise
Yay! This was definitely something fun and challenging to accomplish! When my friend Holly pitched the idea of doing a 10K to me and Joyce, I was quite hesitant. Actually, she pitched the idea to me after I ran my … Continue reading
Class #1: November 11 — I’ve been looking forward to this class for a while now! I bought the Groupon deal back in September and had been yearning to use it. I finally took the first class today and I … Continue reading
Womens Fitness clubs of Canada (WFCC) just opened a new location in Richmond Hill and had an open house event for group exercise classes free of charge to anyone who wanted to try out a class at their new location. … Continue reading
Yesterday, Oct 23, we had the chance to join Flirty Girl Fitness‘s 8th year anniversary party! To celebrate, they invited anyone, whether drop-in or member, to a free class of their choice. They also provided giveaways, munchies, and cocktails as … Continue reading