Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: authentic
I had the pleasure of being invited to dine at Aragvi Restaurant by one of the managers. Arik noticed that I wrote a very honest and positive review of their restaurant back when I visited Aragvi last month with my … Continue reading
This restaurant blew my socks off! Despite the high ratings on urbanspoon that this restaurant earned, I never expected the food to be THIS good! I definitely recommend a visit to this probably-overlooked restaurant in North York. My friend Jen … Continue reading
Mmm, Korean barbecue! Two friends and I met together for a night of Korean food and chatter at Piggy’s Restaurant last week. Piggy’s Restaurant is owned by a Korean lady whose mission statement of her restaurant lies clearly on her website’s … Continue reading
I would never have guessed that this restaurant served such authentic and great-tasting Sichuan food! My mom and I stopped by the Commerce Gate plaza for some brunch and were surprised at how authentic the food was. Last summer, I … Continue reading