Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Finch Station
Wow, I was so impressed with the sushi rolls at VIPS Sushi! When I first decided on this place to have a nice dinner and catch-up with Wendy and Helen at, I oversaw some online reviews that mentioned fairly good … Continue reading
Some of you might have seen my facebook picture of three mountains of what looks like shaven ice desserts on a hot summer day. Well, here’s the review for the restaurant where I got it from! (I know, finally, right!). After some … Continue reading
Yay! I got a chance to play another escape room game, Great Escape! The first time I’ve ever played one of these new trend games was at ESC-IT which I really enjoyed! (I ended up going again after my first time … Continue reading